Automatic pan (340°) to follow an object as it moves1
See the camera’s range of view and tap to jump to a specific area
Record videos to a microSD card2, your phone, or the cloud3 and view from anywhere
Works with mydlink Smart Home devices4, Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant and IFTTT5
Receive alert notifications
720p HD quality video
Built-in microphone and speaker
View from anywhere for free with the mydlink app6
Meet the mydlink HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera, the home surveillance camera that gives you a 360° view of your entire room with pan-and-tilt functionality. With powerful auto-motion tracking, 5 metre night-vision, and compatibility with the Google Assistant and Alexa, this is the all-seeing, extra watchful eye that tracks and alerts you to anything or anyone moving around your home.
The mydlink HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera uses Tap Location on Panorama View, so you can point it at any target in the field of view with one touch. Now you can jump to specific areas of a room with pinpoint accuracy, keeping intruders, pets, and other moving targets in sight.
Click to select viewing angle.
There's nothing more sacred than privacy in the comfort of your own home.
That's why we built in a Privacy Mode on the mydlink HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera. Just turn it on with the mydlink app, and the lens is covered completely, giving you maximum control over your privacy whenever you need it.
Sick and tired of motion-detection alerts, only to find the subject has moved out of the camera's view?
With auto motion tracking, the mydlink HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera turns into an all-seeing, responsive, roving eye that pans and tilts to track targets no matter where they move – automatically.
NOTHING escapes your notice with the mydlink HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera.
Night time monitoring is now easier than ever thanks to built-in infrared LEDs in the mydlink HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera that let you view up to 5 metres (16 feet) in the dark.
Now when anything goes bump in the night, you’ll always be in the know.
The mydlink HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera lets you set volume thresholds to determine the sound level required to trigger an alert, great for detecting the sound of an intruder, or the cry of a baby.
And with built-in two-way audio, you can hear live audio from your camera's live view and speak through your mobile device to your family members or furry friends near the camera.
Take a closer look at your spaces.
Need to install your camera discreetly on the ceiling or a shelf?
With the mydlink HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera's mounting kit, discreet installations are now flexible and effortless.
The camera plays nice with Alexa , the Google Assistant and IFTTT5. Use voice controls to stream live video from your camera to Amazon Fire TV, Echo Show, Echo Spot or Google Chromecast.
FINALLY. A way to monitor everything you care about (without lifting a finger).
Get a wider perspective of your large spaces by auto-tracking humans and objects even as they move from one corner to the other.
Capture break-ins as they occur with motion-detection alerts, so you can act fast and alert the authorities.
Know what your furry friends get up to while you’re away (because auto-motion tracking ensures they’ll never be able to scamper out of sight again).
Feel safer knowing that any movement at the entryway in your home gets detected and tracked immediately.
Worried that you’ll lose all your camera footage? Don’t sweat it! The DCS-8515LH lets you record snapshots and video clips to the cloud for anytime access. Play back recordings from the cloud or download footage to your mobile device from anywhere, anytime through the Internet.
With mydlink Cloud Recording you can save all your clips to the cloud and view anywhere, anytime.
There's a mydlink Cloud Recording plan to suit the needs of every mydlink smart home.
1. Motion tracking feature can only track a single object at a time. Performance may be aﬀected when multiple objects are moving within the camera’s field of view.
2. Supports microSDXC cards up to a maximum capacity of 256 GB. microSDXC card not included. Use of video equipment for recording the image of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain jurisdictions. Nothing herein represents a warranty or representation that the D-Link product provided herein is suitable for the end-user’s intended use under the applicable laws of his or her jurisdiction. D-Link disclaims any liability whatsoever for any end-user use of the D-Link product which fails to comply with applicable laws.
3. Subscription required for Cloud Recording.
4. Please visit the mydlink page for more information on mydlink products that support Smart Home functionality.
5. Alexa service and the Google Assistant may not be available in all regions.
6. Please refer to the app’s store page to check whether your device is compatible.
Camera Hardware Profile
1. Smartphone or tablet must have access to the Internet via Wi-Fi or mobile Internet.
2. Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image or audio of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain countries or jurisdictions. The end-user assumes all liability for compliance with applicable local laws.
3. Please refer to the mobile app’s store page to check whether your device is compatible.
|Built-in Microphone :||Yes|
|Smart Home Compatible :||Amazon Alexa|Google Assistant|IFTTT|mydlink|
|Maximum Video Resolution :||1280 x 720 @ 30fps|
|Warranty :||1-Year Limited Warranty|
|Motorised Pan / Tilt :||Yes|
|MicroSD Card Slot :||Yes|
|Digital Zoom :||Pinch to Zoom|
|Two-way Audio :||Yes|
|Ethernet Port :||No|
|Built-in Speaker :||Yes|
|Motion Detection :||Yes|
|Sound Detection :||Yes|
|Dimensions (Size) :||88 x 88 x 128.5 mm|
|Wireless Connectivity :||802.11n|
|Indoor / Outdoor :||Indoor|
|Video Compression :||H.264|
|Night Vision Range :||B&W 5m|
|Camera Advanced Feature :||IPv6 Ready|Auto Motion Tracking|
|Video Recording Option :||microSD Card|mydlink Cloud Subscription|
|Power :||Included Power Supply|
|Camera Type :||PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom)|
Simply choose a support option from the icons below: